Thursday 5 November 2015

Hi Friends,
             Myself vijay,I am working as a cine make up artist in chennai.I am doing makeup for number of southern actors,actresses and anchors.I am also doing make up for serials and a number of reality shows.I am,one of the talented and experienced makeup artist available in chennai.I have a experience of 10+ years.
              On 12/07/2015,I was asked to do makeup for a marriage.It was a simple marriage held on a breezy sunday morning in Kanipak vigneshwara temple.I arrived to the temple,a day before the marriage.
              After the marriage, I was asked to do make up for their reception.The makeup went nearly  2 hours for bride and bridegroom.The bride was little dark and the bridegroom  an inch short than bride.I was asked to manage their differences.I advised the bridegroom to use heels shoes and my makeup made her face to glow up.
              When the couple went to the stage, all the eyes were on the couple.

2 comments:





































  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    Bridal Makeup Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking to get the best spa in trichy thillai nagar? Riverdayspa™ is the best spa in trichy thillai nagar. For more details Contact us: +91 9500197780 &
    0431-4972085 or Visit our website : https://www.riverdayspa.com/spa-massage-trichy/

    ReplyDelete